Thursday, May 04, 2006

Things you may or may-not know about me!

1. I collect TEAPOTS!
2. I love anything with CHERRIES!! (preferably with a black background)
3. I have been sewing since I was 12 years old. That means 32 years experience!
4. I became a Christian on April 25th, 1980.
5. I really really really want to try some black caviar!!
6. I eat bananas wrapped in bologna! YUMMO
7. I want a HOT PINK HUMMER 2!! (any color will do though)
8. I love BIG purses/tote bags.
9. I wear a size 12 shoe!
10. I have a collection of Aunt Jemima.
11. My Christmas Tree Ornaments and decorations are mostly all MICE!! SO CUTE!!
12. I hate UNDERWEAR!! (I didn't say that I don't wear it)

Now, tell me 12 things about you!

7 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

I would do this, but I'm working on a 100 things about me for my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

I have to respond to yours and I will try to post something on my sight about me...I don't want to take up a lot of room on yours. My snowman wore a Cherry bikini but it had a blue background. I love to sew too but have a lot to learn- Connie is trying to teach me and luckily she has a lot of patience. I had the chance to try black caviar an passed but I would like to try truffles. Bologna and bananas has to be in the top 3 weirdest combos I have heard of!! :) The pink hummer is just cute. I'll leave #12 alone unless I can start calling you Commando!

Renee said...

~Bannanas wraped in bologna...yuck.. they say dont knock it till you try it.... there is no way i could convince myself to try it! lol
~You became a christian on Daniels Birthday... Therefore you guys have the same birthday Him comming into the world you being reborn!!
~I too love big purses/tote bags!
~I have a list of 100 on my page!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I think I changed and reworded my list like 5 times because I was sooo afraid everyone would think I was going to hell for the gay one. But I guess that leads us to my #12 problem! I went to a floral shop last week and was surrounded by them- I was in heaven :) When we see one- Lee always says, "I know I know- he could be your friend"

~Crystal~ said...

Haha...Mel, D says the same thing to me!

Anonymous said...

I don't have a blog so I will leave
a couple of things about me.

I am a true milk-a-holic but it has to have the right taste or I won't drink it. I grew up drinking
whole milk and couldn't stand anything else however I eased on down to 1%. To me Walmart's 1% tastes better than any other. I wish milk co.'s would go back to using the card board cartons because they don't leave an aftertaste. I keep glassware in the freezer so when the milk is poured it will stay ice cold and frosty. Janice

Anonymous said...

12+32= 44 OR is it 12+43=54??
Just asking!