Thursday, April 14, 2005

Continue Praying

I got Crystal to go back to the Doctor today because she still has a fever, a bad cough, swollen aching joints, weakness, shortness of breath and her hands were swelling. I knew she needed to have some more meds and tests also. After examining her and taking blood he told her that she still has Scarlet Fever and on top of that she has Bronchitis and she has all the classic symptoms of Lupus. They will know the results of the blood-work come Monday.
Please be in agreement with me that there is no Lupus and that there will be no lasting permanent complications from the Scarlet Fever. She will be totally healed and better than before she got sick. THANKS!!!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

She is DEFINITELY in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

In the Name of Jesus, I agree. rg

Nicole said...

will do!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for her too. Janice