Saturday, April 09, 2005

Whoops!!

You'll have to be patient with little ole' me. I'm just learning how to work this bloggin' thing and several of my pictures are posted more than once. but the captions are different because I was writting and when I wanted to start a new paragraph I would hit enter and it would publish my picture. Well I didn't know that until I went to check out my blog and saw what I was doing. My teacher, Crystal, is trying to teach me, but its hard to teach an Old Dog new tricks. So, just GRIN and BARE!!

4 comments:

prftpeace said...

I'll grin, but I ain't BARIN' nuthin!!

Staci said...

I'm so glad you started a blog! What a cool mom you are. Most mom's don't even know what a blog is! Your Awesome.

Anonymous said...

I agree with prftpeace! I ain't barin' nuthin' and hope you don't either!!!!!dd

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Patent trademark office in portugal Washer boxes Jakks wrestling bets a guide to winning at video keno