Friday, April 15, 2005

Crystal

As you all know, Crystal has been pretty sick. When Crystal doen't BLOG you know she's not herself. She does go to her PC a couple times a day long enough to read her email. Her fingers and joints hurt her too bad to type. How about pepping her up with a email, e-card, flowers or heck even a casserole or a bag of burgers and fries. D loves to eat (he can cook but, you ought to see some of the concoctions he comes up with. You would have to be starving). Crystal can't cook and I'm making sure they don't go hungry.
Heck, everybody loves surprises. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I asked crystal several times if I could do something for her... she finally gave me the A-Okay... so hopefully i'll be by there sometime this weekend to drop off something. Let me know if you can think of anything specific for them to eat. thanks

Vickie said...

Thanks Nicole!! They love Mexican food, Asian, Chicken, Shrimp, Vegetable or Chicken Lasagna, Seafood. Crystal is not much of a beef eater. She loves fries. Pretty much anything. She loves homemade soups and cornbread also.

Nicole said...

I took her some chicken cassarole... hope they enjoyed... not used to cooking for others... matt always tells me it taste good... he might be a liar.

Vickie said...

Thanks Nicole!! That was very sweet. I'll have to go over and get a bite and I'll let you know if its good. I'm sure it is and Crystal and Daniel really appreciate it too. Thanks again. Love ya!!!