Friday, April 29, 2005

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

I know its not Mother's Day yet, but Crystal and Daniel went shopping today for my Mother's Day present and she couldn't wait. She gets it honest, I never could wait either. She and Daniel came over here with 3 huge and 1 medium size bags and said Happy Mother's Day. I was in total amazement to see these beautiful dishes with matching salt and pepper shakers in those bags. AWESOME!! I love anything Cherries. Thanks you guys!! You're the BEST!! Love ya, MOM!!!

Vickie

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute... about a year or so ago I went through a cherry stage and had shoes, purse, beach bags and all sorts of stuff... i even bought a friend of mine some clear drinking glasses with cherries on them at big lots.

~Crystal~ said...

Bonnie's gonna be jealous!

Anonymous said...

I WANT 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BG

Anonymous said...

purdy!