Friday, April 22, 2005

MENOPAUSE

I think I'm gonna have to guit blogging until Diane gets thru Menopause. She's very weepy and emotional and she cries at the drop of a hat. BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!!!!!! I just hope she don't take as long as I did. I went thru it for exactly 10 years to the month. It ain't fun and even if you are on hormone therapy, which I do recommend (Natural, not synthetic), you still have hot flashes and major mood swings and you can't do a stinkin' thing about it. The best advice for you if you know somebody going thru it: LEAVE THEM ALONE!! We can all blame 'Mother EVE' for it all.
I think that is gonna be it for tonight. I am too tired to even POOT.
Goodnight!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, Laurie. rg

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sympathy, gals! Thats okay though, your time will come! She's not going to quit blogging either. It was supposed to be a joke on me! dd