Wednesday, July 20, 2005

All in His timing!!

3 months ago I would not have even think of having a gastric by-pass. Then all of a sudden I really started thinking about it and researching it. Since then I have applied, been excepted my the doctor, been going tru testing and found out today that my insurance said YES!!! I am so excited and have such an awesome peace about this. In the mean time I have come back in contact with my best friend from High School and she is a nurse who works for a group of doctors that does this same surgery in Mississippi, which she had done 5 years ago and she has lost 160 lbs. and her husband 200 lbs. She says the only thing that she would have done different was to have had it 20 years ago. Since I started this process, God has opened one door after another. I go in the morning at 9:oo for H-pylori testing and then on Sept 20th for the sleep apnea clinic. These test will help them to decide how they will need to treat me during and after surgery. I'm hoping that I can get the sleep apnea testing done sooner. I'm checking tomorrow to see if they have had any cancellations so they can move me up. YEAH!!!! Thank you Jesus!!

3 comments:

Rage said...

it is always great to hear that God is answering preyers. the Acton family has you in their preyers, and God speed to you

prftpeace said...

I'm excited for you!! I know you will enjoy life so much more after it's all over and you can get around better without so much pain in your legs.

Keep me informed!!

~Crystal~ said...

Yipee!!!!!!