Thursday, July 07, 2005

Doctors Appointment

I had written in my day-runner over a month ago that I had an appointment with my GP doctor this morning at 8:00. I get up, dressed and get there 5 till 8. I noticed there were quite a few people sitting around and when I signed in there were 2 names ahead of me. She also shares her office with another doctor. After I sat down I noticed a CLOSED sign over the window on my doctors side. I sat there a few minutes and the recptionist calls me up and ask if I'm there for blood work. I said no that she was going to check and maybe change my blood-pressure medicine. She looked in her computer again and said that she had me down for tomorrow at 8:00. WELL, that only makes twice that I have done this in the past month and a-half. Tomorrow I have a 8:oo with my GP and then a 9:30 with the surgeon about a gastric by-pass. I am very excited. If they say that I'm a good candidate than I'm going to get them to schedule it as soon as possible. YEAH!!!!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm know you are soooo excited and i'm excited for you :)

prftpeace said...

yep...it's official. You are....are you ready for this??? You are officially-----OLD!!