Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Birthdays

I love, love, love birthdays! It think they should always be made special, after all it is that day that person came into the world. I love my birthday & last year when I turned 30, I wasn't too excited about that number, but this year I really am looking forward to it. I wish I were having a big celebration, but having a birthday so close to Christmas, everyone is busy or thinks that my birthday can just be added to the Christmas cheer. Well, that's just not really fair. A birthday is a birthday, whether it be in July or December. And it isn't like a birthday is unexpected! You can plan for it. :) I may just have to plan my own party one of these days, even though I would love for it to be a surprise party. I would use cute birthday invitations like these.






~C

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Oh Gosh! I wish someone would spring a surprise party for me too but sigh.......