Friday, October 19, 2007

A Thing Of The Past


I heard on the radio the other day that Walmart is going to be pulling all of their "old TV's" (I can not remember what they are called). And only stocking the shelves with projection televisions (HDTV). They said that all home should have there, by 2009, since all channels will be produced in HDTV. Crazy, huh? Remember those huge console TV's? The ones they were built to be a piece of furniture? We had one growing up & the channel dial was broken. So we would have to wedge a piece of folded up paper under the dial to keep it on the channel! Hahahaha!!!

1 comment:

Scarlet said...

Yes, I remember those days when you actually had to get off your butt to change the channel, too!

Funny, things are changing at a fast rate these days. I'm debating whether to keep my cassette tapes or toss them.

(I found you at So Shiok and thought I'd pop in. You have a beautiful blog spot.)