Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Grey's Anatomy

I never wanted to watch Grey's Anatomy, when it first premiered. It just never seemed like something I wanted to spend my time viewing. I had been an advid ER fan for about 10 years, then it just got boring & redundant. Most of my friends, were really into Grey's, so I finally gave in, after season 3. I bored season 1 one from a friend & D & I couldn't believe we had been missing out on this show! Another friend then sent me season 2. We have yet to get all caught up on season 3, but we hope to soon. Well, as soon as we can rent it. It's always out at the video store.
While watching these medical dramas, you often see them doing paper work. I'm sure when people go into the medical field the last thing that they think about is the mounds of paper work. I bet that healthcare management software would save them tons of time.

~C

No comments: