Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I Gotta Shop

Oh man, is it really time to do some Christmas shopping again? I wonder what will be all the rage this year...Xbox 360, Tickle Me Elmo? Every year there seems to be the "must have" gift.
I was around, during the first year of the Cabbage Patch insanity. I believe that is actually the year, that started the "must have" craze. Mom pulled through & I ended up with a very special Cabbage Patch to call my own, his name was Patrick Michael. I still have him too! I remember sitting in front of the TV & seeing on the news, the people snatching those dolls out of each others hands. I guess people will go to any lengths to get their children, exactly what they ask Santa for.

~C

1 comment:

Shionge said...

My girls love Xmas and yes XBOX was one of the gift to them too and now whenever cousins or guests visited us, XBOX is the one :D