Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this time of year!!!






This is my all time favorite time of the year. I am now able to sit out in my front porch swing and read my Bible. I can really get more in-depth studying done now than any time of the year. When I'm in my swing I can totally block out House-work, TV, computer etc, etc, etc,.......................................................

Jesus and I just have a good ole' time. The mosquitoes aren't trying to eat me alive either. That is what makes me retreat indoors anyway: THOSE dreaded, PESKY MOSQUITOES!!!!!


NOW... back to my porch. Here are a few pictures I took today. Some from my porch and some as I cruised my yard. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did taking them.



1 comment:

Shionge said...

Yes I can see that it is a lovely day...I'll join you too sipping a cuppa and chatting, oh what a wonderful day indeed :D