Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Little Seamstress Helper!!



My Church is taking a crew of people on a Maps trip to Africa in November to help build a church. One of the women asked me if I would make her an apron to wear over her clothes so that she didn't ruin them while carrying supplies back and forth on the job site. I found out that there will be twelve women going, so my contribution to the trip will be twelve aprons for the women to wear while they are working. Tonight I was working on them and someone insisted on helping me. So here are a couple pictures of my 'Little Seamstress Helper', "Auzzie".


3 comments:

Shionge said...

Hey what a wonderful task Vickie and with Auzzie helping you'll finish in super quick time I bet :D

~Crystal~ said...

He cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

That's a GREAT contribution and they will love them!
rg