Friday, June 03, 2005

Danny and I had the pleasure of having little Ms Mercy with us for a couple of days this week. I really enjoyed having her but I tell you what; I know why God designed for women to have and take care of their young while they are young themselves. I am totally worn out. We got her Tuesday evening and we had her until about 6:30 Thursday evening. The last time we had her she was Poppa's buddy, but this time she was mine. SDhe is a hand full. She has more energy than any 2 year old I have ever seen.

Vickie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet picture of Mercy and her Poppa! rg

Jamie said...

So, what 2 year olds have you seen? Cause all the ones I know are little tazmanian devils!! I think I clean Tres room 3 times every night!

Vickie said...

Well Jamie, the thing is, I've taken care of alot of 2 years old, but not since I've turned 50+ and not 3 days and 2 nights. I'm totally out of practice and totally wore out. I'm sure she's not the most active but she was more than I can handle.