Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Hey Guys!!!

I have to be at the Shelby in the morning at 11:00am and surgery is scheduled for 1:00pm. With the surgery being so late I'm sure I will stay at least one if not two nights. If I have to stay any longer Crystal will have to smuggle in all the kids to come give me some kisses.
Just want to tell you all how much I appreciate all your comments and prayers. Don't stop; keep them coming.
I love you all very much and I don't know when my next post will be. I'm sure Crystal will keep you all posted on everything.

GOOD NIGHT!!
Love ya'll,
Vickie

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Would someone please let us know how she did in surgery... i can't get in touch with crystal and i've had no luck calling the hospital... just wanted to make sure she's okay!

Maria said...

Hello Ms. Vicki -

I am glad you are back at home from your surgery. I will be praying for a fast recovery. Looking forward to you blogging again!!
love ya