Wednesday, July 19, 2006

GIFT FROM SHIONGE!!!

When I got home from the hospital there was a couple packages waiting for me in my chair from Shionge in Singapore. She sent me this beautiful little teapot and cups. They are so sweet and delicate. She also included a bag of Jasmine tea. I have to say, it made my day!! Thank-you Shionge! I have all my life wanted a pen-pal from another country and now thru the means of cyber-space and BLOG, I have had the priviledge of being able to be introduced to you thru Crystal's blog! This little beauty is now PROUDLY displayed in my curio with all my other beautiful treasures. Thanks again and again! I LOVE ya!! Vickie.

5 comments:

Mel said...

GAME ON LITTLE WOMAN!!

Mel said...

oh yea....don't forget to dust ...LOL

Anonymous said...

Speaking of dust...just look at the table that your goodies are sitting on! ;) Love you anyways! ~Amber

Mel said...

Hypocrisy is RUNNING THICK tonight huh?? Where are YOURS??? I was working on it so it would post on Wednesday I put the title on while I worked. I will say I was a bit confused when I already had a comment before I even posted!! I should of known I was in trouble for something.

Shionge said...

Hey Vickie, thank you for such a nice post. I am glad I've made your day :P

Happy sipping Chinese Jasmine Tea ya?