Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My List of 3 Things!!

My 3 Things List
3 things that scare me:
Panic attacks
Closed up, tight places! Very clostriphobic (?)
Losing my loved ones!!

3 people that make me laugh:
Funniest Home Videos, Andy Griffith (only the ones with Barney in them)
My Auzzie Boy (I think he's a people)
Crystal, when she comes up with her new, never before heard of words!!


3 things that I love:
Reading
Sitting on my porch in the Spring/Fall reading a book
Sewing

3 things I don't understand:
Why so many children have to suffer!
Why any woman would live with an abusive man!
Why my mind feels the same as it did when I was 16, but my body tells me it's not!

3 things on my desk:
One of my many Bibles!
Camera!
TV Remote!

3 things I'm doing right now:
Watching the clock to make sure I get all my fluids in, in the next 31 minutes. I can't have anything to drink after midnight!
Fixing to run to the potty! 911
IM'n with my niece, Bonnie!


3 things I want to do before I die:
Go stay in a lighthouse in Maine and watch the whales come in!
Learn to knit!
Enjoy every moment that I have!

3 things I can do:
Sew!
Crochet
Get beat by Crystal playing Skip-Bo!!


3 things that describe my personality:
Friendly!
Compassionate!
Enquisitive!

3 things I can't do:
Speak Spanish!
Swim under-water!
Lay out in the sun! I burn very very easily! I think it is torture anyway! Not a sun-worshipper at all!

3 things I think that I should listen to:
My heart!!
My Heavenly Father!
and I recon my little man, Danny!!


3 things I should NEVER listen to:
People that are always negative!!!
Scientologist!
The Voices!!!

3 of my ABSOLUTE favorite foods:
Cheese
Roasted Red Peppers
Nuts



3 things that I 'd like to learn:
To speak Spanish!
To knit!
To make stain glass!

3 beverages that I drink regularly:
Water
Crystal light
Diet Dr. Pepper

3 shows I watched as a kid:
The Real McCoys
Father Knows Best
Donna Reid Show

3 people I tag :
Deb
Jen C
Jamie B

5 comments:

Shionge said...

Yo, you did well, what is Crytal light?

Mel said...

I have never heard of ANY of the shows you watched as a kid- lol!

You & Lee both love home videos--he drives me crazy- everytime he has a chance it is some home video and he is getting the boys to start watching them


Come back soon!!!!!

Mel said...

Well sort of....I was just waiting for you to post on my last one :)

Nicole said...

glad you're feeling better... well at least i hope you are!

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»