Monday, July 10, 2006

TUESDAY IS PINK & PURPLE

I'm not sure if Crystal will be able to find any PINK to post but I found a few things and even a couple purple, actually orchid/violet!

First I have this pair of thongs that Crystal brought to me to the hospital the day I had my Gastric By-pass! They don't quite fit yet, but they will and when they do you guys will be the first to know.



This is the wallpaper in my Master Bath!
This is one of the many teapots that Crystal has given to me.
I have pink lamp shades in my Living Room/ Dining Room all on brass lamps!
This is my most favorite vase. It was also a loving gift to me by a great and wonderful friend!!

5 comments:

Mel said...

I love the vase but can I borrow the thongs until you can fit in them...I'm sure I won't be wearing them long! LOL

Shionge said...

Whoppeeeee to pinkish stuff....just about to post some pink stuff even though I did not play along this week.

Like your wall paper, yep, like that thong too....heeeee...I'll post mine haha, challenge me vickie :D

Anonymous said...

I want this vase!
rg

Jenny said...

Pretty things!

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» »