Monday, July 24, 2006

MASTER BEDROOM

I tried posting these in some kind of order but, BLOGGER does its own thing. I guess you can consider what Danny and I have is a Master Suite. There is the room that leads into our bedroom from the living room that also has my walk-in closet and master-bath running off of it. We keep our dresser, Danny's desk and his work-out/clothes hanging equipment in. I call it our dressing room. We love antiques and this was Danny's Mom's stereo, the mirror beside it belonged to my Great-Aunt and it is probably 75 years old. In the corner is an antique chiffarobe with our tv on top and that door leads out to a seperate porch.
The door you see there leads back into the dressing room.
As you can see, Danny has a big rocker/recliner in the bedroom as well as in the livingroom.
That rocker setting there was bought for my sister, Renee by my Mom and she rocked all four of her girls in it. It was given to Crystal and I'm housing it for her because she has little furry rug-rats that will get their tails rocked on. The thing beside the chair is an old Anvil, which belonged to Danny's grand-father and it is around 75 years old. It is sitting on a tree stump.

This is Big Bertha!! I LOVE my big bed which is two doubles side-by-side. I like a soft bed and Danny likes a harder bed so I have lots of crates on mine which makes it higher and I have the head of mine elevated as well. I have to custom make the spreads as well as the top sheets. We are planning on getting a new King as soon as Danny makes my new King-size Iron bed.
This is looking into the bedroom from the dressing room. That is Danny's closet which needs doors on it.
This is my walk-in closet.

Another view of our dressing room. That is my Grafield clock which my sister, Renee, bought for me for Christmas one year. That is my favorite thing in my room. That is Danny's desk, which use to belong to his Dad. It is very old.

2 comments:

Shionge said...

Hey Vickie...now I can proudly say I've been 'invited' to your home :P

Thanks for sharing your home with us. Love it!

Mel said...

You have lots to see in your room. From everyone's house I'm thinking we have been able to see more than if we actually got to go to someone's house. But I know the REAL reason that bed is soooo big- you need LOTS OF ROOM FOR YOUR PERVERTED WAYS!! Dirrrty!