Monday, July 10, 2006

THE REST OF MY PINK/PURPLE MONDAY PICTURES!

These are the only two plates left from my Grandmother's (my Dad's Mom) china!
This is what is left of the corsage that my Mom wore when she and my Dad got married on March 26, 1947 by a Justice of the Peace in Georgia. My Mom was 15 years old and my Dad was 19.
This is my very used pin cushion which was also given to me by Crystal for Christmas one year many years ago.
My little pink make-up case. I just invested in some new make-up that I love: Bare Minerals. I have very sensitive skin and this stuff is amazing.
Last but not least: Me in my Barney suit standing on Palise Verdes Beach right after Crystal's and Daniel's wedding.

3 comments:

Mel said...

SO I think that you saved the best for last...I like all of your pink ones. I wanna play with the pin cushion. I use to sit with my granny's pins and pin them all over my hands...on the top layer of skin an walk around with about 50 pins in my hand! I thought that was the coolest thing.

prftpeace said...

Lighten up, Barney! I like the suit!

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» »